Bare Essentialls is a full-range bra retailer. They opened in 1998.
Bare Essentials currently carries bra-sized swimwear.
- Address: 4009 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803
- Phone: 302-477-4888
- Email: email@example.com
- Store experience:
- I was allowed to browse the store on my own
- I was not sized at this store
- The size(s)/range I was looking for during my visit was: 30C-DDD
- I would rate the selection of the size(s) I was looking for a: 3 out of 5
- From what I can remember, the overall size range this store carried was: Do not recall, but they did have smaller bands than 30
- Comments about store experience:
The store is well stocked and organized, and the staff is very knowledgeable. I had heard some negative reviews that the staff have been pushy, dismissive, or even condescending, but I found them very pleasant to deal with. I can see how they could get that reputation, however, as I did overhear a fitter working with a mother and daughter- although polite and professional, she explained that they fitted bras differently than Victoria's Secret and that a properly fitting bra would most likely be a (seemingly) radically different size than what they were wearing after the women said that they couldn't possibly fit in X and Y sizes.
- Bra fitting experience:
- I would recommend this fitter to a friend
- My fitter was quite knowledgeable (4 out of 5)
- My fitter was slightly pushy (2 out of 5)
- My fitter made me feel very comfortable (5 out of 5)
- Comments about fitter:
While she did not size me, she was pleasant and helped me as soon as I entered the shop. I explained that normally I am a 28D/30C and prefer balconettes over plunges, but am currently 5 months pregnant and could not wait any longer to buy larger fitting bras. She was very accommodating, and had me begin trying on bras in their (very clean and large) powder room as both fitting rooms were occupied, but didn't want me to wait as I had my nearly 2 year old son with me. She began me with a 28DD and had me try various cuts and sizes, as well as checked the clearance rack. While I was worried about bringing my son in (I had originally planned to have his grandmother watch him but each time she was unable to until I couldn't wait any longer), he was well behaved (being strapped into his stroller helped!) and the fitters were absolutely wonderful with him. My fitter made the process as quick and painless as possible and had great recommendations based on my needs (small band/large cup and maternity being the most important).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.