|Headquarters||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Monaliza's Lingerie carries bras in bands 28 to ? and cups AA to K. Brands they carry include:
- Eveden brands Elomi, Fantasie, Fauve, Freya, and Goddess
- Maison Lejaby
- Marlies Dekkers
- Pleasure State
Monaliza's carries nightwear and loungewear.
- Address: 2283 W. 41st Ave, Vancouver, B.C V6M 2A3
- Monday-Saturday: 10am - 5:30pm
- Sunday: Call for hours
- Phone:(604) 266-4598
- Fax:(604) 266-4227
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Store experience:
- I was not allowed to browse the store on my own; a fitter was required to grab items
- I was incorrectly sized at this store
- The reason I was incorrectly sized was: Didn't use a measuring tape, Eyeballed
- I was not able to try on my real size
- The size(s)/range I was looking for during my visit was: 32DD-E
- I would rate the selection of the size(s) I was looking for a: 1 out of 5
- From what I can remember, the overall size range this store carried was: Supposedly 28-40something AA-K
- Comments about store experience:
Extremely pushy associates (one of whom was actually the owner). Very condescending. Refused to bring me any sizes that I actually asked for. Called me a few days later asking if I wanted the items I (pretended to) put on hold (to avoid having to buy them. THAT'S how pushy they were) and when I said no, told me I'm too big to be a 32.
- Bra fitting experience:
- I don't remember the name of my fitter, but one was petite and of south east Asia (possibly Indian?) heritage, and the other was plus sized, caucasian, hair in a short bob.
- I would not recommend these fitters to a friend
- My fitter was not very knowledgeable (2 out of 5)
- My fitter was super pushy (5 out of 5)
- My fitter made me feel not at all comfortable (1 out of 5)
- Comments about fitters:
They told me my quadraboob was actually my pectoral muscles. What.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.