|Sweet Blossoms Lingerie|
Sweet Blossoms Lingerie is a full-range bra retailer. They opened in 2003.
- Address: 65 S. Main Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Phone: 215-345-5140
- Email: info@SweetBlossomsLingerie.com
- Store experience:
- I was allowed to browse the store on my own
- I was not sized at this store
- The size(s)/range I was looking for during my visit was: 28C/30B
- I would rate the selection of the size(s) I was looking for a: 1 out of 5
- From what I can remember, the overall size range this store carried was: 32-40 bands I think, I saw cup sizes as small as AA and up through US H
- Comments about store experience:
The owner, Patty, was wonderful to work with, despite not carrying anything that worked for me. I saw their size range on their website was 32AA-44H, but went anyways since I saw that they were listed on The Little Bra Company's website as carrying the brand. Patty asked what sizes I was looking for after she told me they didn't carry anything from TLBC and went to the storage room to look for 30Bs and picked out an 32A that she knew could be ordered in 30B as well. In the end, while nothing ended up fitting, I felt very taken care of by the staff and would recommend this store to women that are in the size range they carry.
- Bra fitting experience:
- My fitter's name was Patty
- I might recommend this fitter to a friend
- My fitter was somewhat knowledgeable (3 out of 5)
- My fitter was not at all pushy (1 out of 5)
- My fitter made me feel very comfortable (5 out of 5)
- Comments about fitter:
I didn't actually have Patty fit me because I already know what I'm looking for in a properly fitting bra. I was able to show her how I liked the band to fit (snug) and she was respectful by not trying to tell me that it was too tight or that I should be fine in a 30 or 32 band.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.